Delivering power, precision and performance, our newest stand mixer features a 500-watt motor, die-cast metal construction, and 12 speeds that allow for nuance and excellence in performing a variety of preparation tasks. The unit's tilt-back head allows for easy access to its 5.5-quart mixing bowl, while the included splash guard prevents messy countertops. Also included are a chef's whisk, dough hook, and flat mixing paddle. The mixing bowl and all accessories are dishwasher safe, and the stand mixer is available in ruby red, white linen, onyx, periwinkle blue, robin's egg, and silver lining. Additionally, you can purchase a variety of attachments for the unit: a pasta roller and cutter, pasta extruder, meat grinder, frozen dessert maker, and spiralizer.
- 5.5-quart capacity, polished stainless steel bowl
- 500-watt motor
- Die-cast metal construction
- 12 speeds for precision mixing
- Tilt-back head
- One power outlet for optional attachments
- Includes chef"'s whisk, dough hook, flat mixing paddle, and splash guard with pour spout
- Instruction/Recipe book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Colors: Silver Lining, Onyx, Periwinkle Blue, Ruby Red, White Linen, Robin's Egg
- Optional Attachments: Pasta Extruder, Pasta Roller & Cutters, Ice Cream Maker, Meat Grinder, Spiralizer
||14.17" x 7.87" x 14.13"
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.5"(L) x 16.5"(W) x 16.25"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||17.25"(L) x 11.75"(W) x 17.0"(H)
Mixers, Blenders, Etc.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.