The generously-sized Cuisinart6.5 Quart Programmable Slow Cooker makes family meals easy, thanks to the 24-hour cook time, digital countdown timer, and three cooking modes! The Slow Cooker conveniently shifts automatically to Keep Warm after cooking is finished, ensuring your familys dinner is ready even if soccer practice goes late. Once dinner is over, cleanup is easy because both the ceramic cooking pot and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Touchpad control panel with LCD timer display
- 24-hour cooking timer
- Off/On, Warm, Simmer, Low, and High settings
- Removable 6.5 quart, oval ceramic cooking pot
- Automatically shifts to Warm when cook time ends
- Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and chrome-plated knob
- Dishwasher-safe lid and ceramic pot
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Includes cooking rack for use with ramekins or other bakeware
- Spiral-bound recipe book with 70 basic to gourmet dishes
- Instruction book
- Limited 3-year product warranty
- BPA Free
||16.34"(L) x 12.0"(W) x 11.61"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||15.5"(L) x 18.88"(W) x 10.88"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||19.38"(L) x 16.5"(W) x 11.5"(H)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.