Make mornings better with Cuisinart. Customize your toasting preferences with shade settings from light to dark and bread options from whole grains to gluten free. Large digital display clearly shows your selections and the countdown timer. Store your family's favorites with the MemorySet feature. Easy to save and even easier to select "" now everyone can have their toast the way they like it at the touch of a button.
- MemorySet feature - easily save and select your favorite settings
- Large digital screen with countdown timer
- 7 bread types to toast your bread just right - White, Grain, Bagel, Sweet, Waffles, English Muffin & Gluten Free
- Shade selector from light to dark (1-7)
- Defrost and Single Slice options
- High-lift lever for easy bread removal
- Unique sleek aesthetic with full stainless steel housing
||11.73"(L) x 11.44"(W) x 7.29"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||13.25"(L) x 13.63"(W) x 9.5"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||14.0"(L) x 13.75"(W) x 10.38"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.