The Cuisinart 3-in-1 Microwave AirFryer Oven brings versatility and variety to your kitchen combining three appliances to microwave, airfry and bake all in one. With a custom-engineered heater and fan designed for precision cooking, the air fryer uses significantly less oil to bring optimal nutrition and superior flavor to your favorite foods. With easy presets there's no more guesswork for your fried favorites - French fries, chicken wings and frozen snacks. The microwave is programmable with 11 power levels, Auto Cook, and defrosts food using time or weight. 0.6-cubic-foot interior provides enough capacity to airfry 2 lbs of wings or bake up to a 4-lb. chicken. From microwaving popcorn to air frying chicken wings to reheating leftovers, this is the kitchen essential that does it all.
- 3-in-1 "" Microwave, AirFryer, Convection Oven with specially engineered heater/fan configuration for optimal results
- AirFry & Oven Functions: Adjustable Time and Temperature, Preset Options
- Microwave Functions: Preset Microwave Options, 11 Power Levels (0-10), Auto-Cook, Defrost by Time or Weight
- Sleek Touchpad controls with white LED Display
- Stainless steel interior will not absorb odors and is easy to clean
- Includes: Rotating Glass Tray, Airfry Basket & Bake/Drip Pan
- Convenient Child Lock Option
- Oven Light to view your progress
- 0.6-cubic-foot Capacity
- 1500W AirFry/Oven; 700W Microwave
||14.4"(L) x 17.9"(W) x 13.8"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||17.63"(L) x 20.88"(W) x 15.38"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||21.38"(L) x 18.25"(W) x 16.25"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
0.6 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.