C2C34 Exclusive Features
- Three cast high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- 765 square inches of cooking area
- Up to 60,000 BTU of output
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Interior grill lighting
- Optional wind guard
Product Options & Accessories
- Laser-Cut Signature Grates designed for the perfect combination of surface area, airflow, and heat penetration (CSIGRATE12)
- 304 stainless steel charcoal trays (CCHTRAY12)
- 14" stainless steel drop-in griddle (C1GRDL)
- 34" ceramic briquette trays (3 piece set) (CBRIQ34)
- Rotisserie kit for 34" (CROTC3)
- Stainless steel smoker box (CSBX)
- Stainless steel cart available (C1C34CT)
- Available for natural gas or propane (C2C34NG or C2C34LP)
- Custom fit weather resistant cover (CCVR3-BI or CCVR3-CT)
- Insulated jacket available for installation next to combustible surfaces (CJAKTCC3)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.