C1P36-FS Exclusive Features
Pellet Grill Product Options & Accessories
- Intuitive digital touch control
- Dual fan, auger & drip tray
- Smart Drop™ pellet feed
- Front loading pellet hopper
- Spring assist hood
- Double-walled canopy with gasket
- Versa-Rack™ for multiple cooking surfaces
- 304 Stainless steel
- Interior grill lighting
- LED light for temperature probes
- Laser cut grates
- Built-in timer & wind guard
- 3 food temperature probes included
- Electric power ignition (120V; 5A; 60HZ)
- Individual smoke & sear grate included
- Hopper capacity of 15 lbs
- Temperature range of 175°F - 700°F
- Cover available (sold separately - Model No: CCVR36-CT )
- Smoker Tube (sold separately - Model No: CSTUBE )
- Overall: 51" (H) x 41-1/2" (W) x 27-1/4" (D)
- Main Grill Area - 594 Sq Inches
- Versa Rack (Each x 3) - 214.5 Sq Inches
- Total Grilling Area - 1238 Sq Inches
Please scan our QR code below for great how-to videos, tips and tricks for your Coyote pellet grill.
Click here or aim your phone's camera at the QR Code below to access the app:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.