C1FTG30 Exclusive Features
30" Flat Top Grill
- Two individually and accurately controlled heat zones
- Heavy gauge food grade cooking surface allows for even heating and easy cleaning
- LED light safety feature indicates when gas supply is on or off
- 400 sq. in. cooking area
- Up to 17K BTU per burner (2 burners total)
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction
- Includes stainless steel cover for cooking surface
- Removable grease trap easy accessible
- Available as a built-in or free-standing
Product Options & Accessories
- Free-standing Cart (sold separately)
- Custom fit, weather resistant cover available (sold separately)
- Model Nos: CCVRFT-BI for built-in installs and CCVRFT-CT for freestanding on cart
- Cutout: (H) 10 1/4" x (W) 27 1/4" X (D) 20 1/2"
- Overall: (H) 13 1/2" x (W) 30" x (D) 25 1/2"
- Cart Model:
- Shelves Up: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 58 1/2" X (D) 25 1/2"
- Shelves Down: (H) 36 1/2" x (W) 36" x (D) 25 1/2"
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.