C1EL120SM Exclusive Features
Electric Grill Product Options & Accessories
- 156 square inch cooking area
- 5,000 hour heating element
- 304 stainless steel
- Teflon coated cooking surface
- Ceramic heat control grid
- 120 VAC - 1300 WATTS - 11 AMPS - 60 HZ
- 550 degrees F maximum temperature
- 60 minute safety timer with surge protector
- Removable frame for built-in application
- One SKU for Portable, Built-In or Pedestal version
- Cover & Two Piece Tool Set included
- Pedestal Stand available (Model: No. C1ELCT21 )
- Optional 304 Stainless Steel Electric Grill Island / Cart (Model: C2ELISL ) See it here
- C2ELISL feature: Black powder coated top for distinguished look
- C2ELISL feature: Collapsible side shelves
C1EL120SM Disclaimers and Warnings:
WARNING - PROP65 Notice - CA Residents Only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.