C1BIR24 Exclusive Features
- Outdoor rated; UL certified; DOE certified
- Coyote professional style handle
- Exterior constructed with 304 stainless steel
- Hidden, articulating hinges for flush installation
- Left hinge (MODEL: C1BIR24-L) or right hinge (MODEL: C1BIR24-R) options
- Front, bottom ventilation for freestanding or built-in applications
- Graphite interior with interior LED lighting
- Digital thermostat for precision temperature control
- Standard lock
- Automatic defrost
- Stainless steel shelving
- 5.5 cubic foot capacity
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.