The Capital Connoisseurian CSB304-L Connoisseurian Series 30-In. Dual Fuel Range (liquid propane), in stainless steel, combines the most powerful range top burners available for domestic use with all the innovative features of Capital's electric oven, including the groundbreaking Moist Mode, which helps prevent foods from drying out in the oven.
- Connoisseurian Series 30-in. dual fuel self-clean LP range with 4 sealed burners
- MOIST Cooking - This exclusive feature stops food from drying during cooking, resulting in some of the juiciest meats ever (primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Five Cooking Modes, plus Convection and Rotisserie features for all your cooking needs
- Unique all glass oven bottoms for even heat and easy clean-up
- Flush rear trim for island friendly installations
- 19,000 BTU burners
- Standard in Stainless Steel but available in 10 Standard Colors or (optionally) any RAL color (door & kick plate painted)
- High intensity lights in each oven
- Heavy duty cast iron professional grates provide a solid base for the heaviest pots and pans with an easy to clean durable porcelain coated finish
- Spill pans below each Open Burner are easily removable and can conveniently be cleaned at the sink
- Spill trays under the spill pans, griddles, and BBQ burners are quickly accessed on ball bearing slides and are sized for easy handling
- Moto-Rotis - Built-in motorized rotisserie - Cook delicious, self-basting meats and poultry year round inside your capital oven (no frame required - primary oven only) Capital Exclusive!
- Two-speed cooling fan system
- Dual air-flow convection
- Dual Kitchen Timers (5 secs - 11 hours 55 mins)
- DELAY COOK - You can set the oven to start cooking at a set time of day
- Flex-Roll oven racks
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.