The stainless steel front shelf adds over 350 square inches of extra work space. It accommodates up to 20 lbs per shelf, for food and BBQ necessities including tools, platters, and cutting boards. The clips underneath are specifically designed to hold the upper cooking rack when not in use. Fits: SmokeFire EX6 Wood Pellet Grill
- Easily attaches to the front of the SmokeFire wood pellet grill
- Adds 350+ square inches of work space and holds up to 20 lbs per shelf
- Locks into place with a single hand, to add prep space while carrying food out
- Fold down when not in use
- Fits with SmokeFire Premium cover (sold separately) when table is folded up or down
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.