TRUE COMMERCIAL TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HOME
- Offers four selectable temperature settings: 150°/160°/175°/190°F (65°/70°/80°/85°C)
- 650 watts of power
- The Magneeto™ II trivet-like device is used on the upper surface of the countertop to locate the heat zone and acts as a temperature sensor
- Touch control user interface with SmarTag™ Technology uses a wireless communicator to provide precise temperature control
- Cookware/bakeware up to a diameter of approximately 12" (30.5 cm) with an induction compatible base can be used
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant energy transmission to pan and no energy transmission when pan is not present
- Can combine up to three units per 15 amp circuit
- A beautiful piece of natural stone or "engineered stone" can transform into an induction warmer capable of holding food within 2°F
- Designed to be mounted directly under stone or engineered stone countertops
- The unit mounts underneath the counter with no drilling or cutting of the stone required
Compatible with all natural and engineered stones
- 1-1/4" thick with no substrate
- 3/4" thick with 1/2" - 3/4" plywood substrate
- VUIW518 - 18"W. Undercounter Induction Warmer
Stainless housing with black glass (unit to be hidden under countertop)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.