Product Highlights U-Select ® Control provides four distinct wine and beverage settings designed to provide optimal preservation and serving temperatures.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 62 bottles (.75L)
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Solid beech wood, graphite finished, full extension black vinyl coated wine racks
- Digitally controlled dual-zone convection cooling system
- U-Select ® Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Temperature setting from 38 to 65 degree F
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Lock model available
- Adjustable, front-to-back and up and down, toe-kick
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
|Number of Bottles stored
Energy Star Rated:
7.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
7.1 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.