- Volume of 4.5 cu ft
- Temperature range: -5°F to 5°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning
- Baskets can accommodate large pizza boxes and one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from -5°F to 5°F.
- U-Select ® Control with digital OLED display is ergonimcally located on top of the door. U-Select ® Control allows you to quickly set your model to our pre-programmed Polar mode.
- Three full-extension, durable vinyl coated freezer baskets are removable for easy cleaning.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||24" / 610 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||23-5/8" / 600 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.