Summit's selection of specialty appliances includes accessible range hoods specially designed to be installed in compliance with Section 308 and 309 of the ADA Guidelines. Made in Europe, the SEH1524ADA is a 24" wide range hood with a 500 CFM blower. Constructed entirely from stainless steel, it features an adjustable chimney and two aluminum cassette filters with a wide filtration area. Two halogen light bulbs are pre-installed, offering an elegant illumination of your range. The SEH1524ADA comes with a remote terminal block and wall switch cover to allow the controls to be installed separately from the hood and at a lower, accessible height in accordance with ADA guidelines. The 3-speed fan and 15 minute timer are operated from an easy-to-use slider control panel. Some assembly is required. This wall-mounted range hood is designed for ducted use, but may be converted to a ductless (recirculating) range hood when you order an optional charcoal filter set (SEHCF). This model is manufactured in Europe and ships in one box. Additional ADA compliant wall-mounted and under cabinet range hoods are available in a variety of sizes and styles. Browse our website for more choices.
- Control panel comes on a remote terminal block to be installed according to ADA compliant guidelines for improved accessibility (some assembly required)
- Quality material with an elegant look in brushed stainless steel
- Professional European motor is preinstalled for easy use
- Designed for ducted use, this range hood can be used in recirculating (ductless) mode when you order SEHCF charcoal filter set
- Dishwasher safe filters offer wide filtration area for better ventilation
- Chimney can extend from 29 1/2" to 48 3/8" for the perfect fit over your range
- Set the unit to ventilate for a 15 minute interval that automatically turns off when complete
- Intuitive slide controls for easy use
- Includes two preinstalled bulbs
- Offers more options for ventilation
- Ideal for most kitchen settings
- Scaled template included for guided installation
- Speed 1: 43.3 dB; Speed 2: 51.5 dB; Speed 3: 60.5 dB
|Height of Cabinet
||36.0" (91 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||19.63" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||30.0 lbs. (14 kg)
||45.0 lbs. (20 kg)
||Convertible w/ Filter Set
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||29.5" (75 cm)
||48.38" (123 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.