SUMMIT's CartOSFZ brings luxury and convenience to the outdoors in a stainless steel serving cart with our leading outdoor freezer. This 61" wide unit lets you create an upscale kitchen right in your own backyard, beginning with ample storage space. Keep items on three exterior shelves and inside magnetic locking doors fitted with elegant towel bar handles. The cart includes room for ice storage and a removable stainless steel countertop. In the center of the cart, we install the SPFF51OS outdoor freezer. Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance, while the digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature. This unit includes a factory installed lock, LED lighting, and a pro style handle. It has a reversible stainless steel door and black cabinet. The CartOSFZ features weatherproof construction to provide years of luxury entertaining in the outdoors.
- Fully featured all-freezer includes digital temperature control and glass shelves
- Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Store large bottles on the side
- Professional stainless steel handles let you push and pull the mobile cart
- Conveniently refill ice with lift-out stainless steel trays
- No exposed electrical components
- Stainless steel cabinets include shelves and magnetically locking doors for dry storage
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||41.5" (105 cm)
||61.0" (155 cm)
||25.0" (64 cm)
||4.72 cu.ft. (134 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||270.0 lbs. (122 kg)
||280.0 lbs. (127 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.