Accucold's AlarmKit is a NIST calibrated temperature alarm that can be installed aftermarket on any refrigerator or freezer. The alarm also functions as a thermometer, providing a NIST calibrated readout of the minimum, maximum, and current temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree (viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit). The temperature display is accurate within +/-.5 C when operating in -10 to 10 C ranges (and 1 C when operated outside that range). The alarm's temperature sensor is enclosed inside a glycol-filled bottle, as recommended by the CDC to ensure the temperature readout better reflects the temperature of stored contents. This alarm is powered by a replaceable AAA lithium battery. The display screen includes a low battery alert for added convenience. The AlarmKit is calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory and ships with a certificate of calibration for your facility's records. This alarm can be recalibrated in our laboratory. Contact us for more information.
- Temperature probe is calibrated in our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory
- All alarms ship with NIST calibration certificate to save for your facility's records
- Alarm sounds and screen flashes if the unit temperature rises above or falls below the high and low set points
- Temperature sensor is enclosed inside glycol-filled bottle to protect it from being affected by rapid temperature changes that may occur when the unit's door is opened
- Accurate within .5 C (1 C when installed on units operating below -30 C or above 70 C; outside specified range, accuracy is 1 C)
- External digital display shows the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree
- Rear slide switch lets you switch the display from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Includes a replaceable AAA lithium battery
- Battery symbol flashes on the LCD screen when battery needs to be replaced
- Unit can be sent back to our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited laboratory for recalibration
|Height of Cabinet
||3.0" (8 cm)
||2.75" (7 cm)
||0.5" (1 cm)
||1.0 lbs. (0 kg)
||3.0 lbs. (1 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.