Select a precise temperature for each zone with this truly flexible, truly dual zone design with two independently controlled temperature zones. Plus, the lower shelf converts to wine storage and glides out for easy access.
- 5.0 total cu. ft.
- 2.69 cu ft. upper zone can hold (112) 12-oz cans or (64) longneck bottles or (2) upright 2-liter bottles
- Upper zone features glide-out 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf with removable glass pane to convert to wine rack
- 2.3 cu. ft lower zone stores 16 wine bottles on (2) smooth-glide display wine racks with heavy-gauge wire cradles
- Access contents easily with full-extension, glide-out ball bearing shelving
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design provides temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature for each zone and feature convenient settings and helpful alerts
- At the touch of a button, change the interior light color to sapphire blue or arctic white
- Theater-style display lighting gently brightens as door is opened and dims to off when closed
- Elegant midnight black interior
- Professional styling: robust full-length handle and stainless steel accents
- Reversible soft-close door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Door lock provides added security
- 3-year parts and labor warranty with product registration and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||Dual Color White or Blue LED
|Number Of Zones
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Upper Zone: 33° F to 45° F, Lower Zone: 38° F to 65° F
|Toe Grille Finish
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.