The oenophile's match for precise dual zone wine preservation, designed to preserve your reds and whites with the principles of proper wine storage
Our dual zone wine cellar is a wine storage solution providing two separate and independently controlled temperature compartments for red and white wine. Store and serve reds in the top between 55°F and 62°F and whites in the bottom between 45° and 55° degrees.
- Up to 2x more efficient than competing models
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers the industry's best temperature stability and rapid cool down, safely bringing wine to temperature without compromising integrity
- Two independently monitored zones store your wine collection at separate temperatures
- Vibration Neutralization System protects wine from agitation, allowing it to come to full maturation
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum wine preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light, while conserving energy
- Now even quieter operation thanks to exclusive design enhancements to buffer and minimize sound
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity, stores 40 bottles of wine total
- Upper zone includes (3) 8-bottle roller-glide full wine racks
- Lower zone includes (1) 8-bottle roller-glide full wine rack and (2) 4-bottle roller-glide half-depth wine racks
- Three-quarter extension roller-glide shelf system prevents jarring
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 45°F to 55°F in the lower zone and 55°F to 62°F in the upper zone
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect the wines integrity and energy use
- Two-stage, white theater-style LED lighting and sophisticated midnight black interior
- Natural maple shelf fronts, stainable to match cabinetry
- Sleek stainless steel door, designer handle and 4"adjustable black toe grill
- Easy-to-install panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Finish options: stainless steel, black or overlay (panel ready)
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable up to 4" with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Product Spec Sheet ML24WD (2.60 MB) Storage Capacity
Up to 40 bottles total Storage Configuration Upper zone:
(3) 8-bottle roller-glide wine racksLower zone:
(1) 8-bottle roller-glide wine rack
(2) 4-bottle half depth roller-glide wine racks Product Dimensions
23 7/8" W x 33 3/4" minimum H x 25 21/32" D (including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.