Assured reliability-dual-ring red brass burner
Copious space-the large grate surface accommodates an oversized stockpot
Reliable speed-Hot Surface Ignition system lights burners quickly and safely
Comprehensive coverage-fully extendable drip pan
Versatile intensity-letting you select from 3,000 up to 47,000 BTU
Innovative options-removable center grate lets you use a commercial-style wok
Striking illumination-backlit blue control knobs
Beautiful coverage-removable stainless steel cover included
- Dual-ring cast brass burner
- Maximum heat control (3,000 BTU up to 47,000 BTU)
- Large grate surface accommodates an oversized stockpot
- Removable center grate allows use of a commercial-style wok
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Fully extendable drip pan
- Removable stainless steel cover protects the unit when not it use.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.