The InSinkErator HOT150 Instant Hot Water Dispensing System is the newest and affordable addition to the Invite series. Features an easy handle actuation technology faucet and 2/3 gal. stainless steel tank that delivers up to 60 cups per hour of steaming hot water. Modern design in a Chrome finish that complements today's popular kitchen faucet styles.
- Includes chrome/satin nickel finish instant hot water dispenser and unique HOT100 2/3 gal. stainless steel hot water tank
- Delivers up to 60 cups/hour of steaming hot water
- We come to you 1-year in-home limited warranty
- Tool-free tank connections and dry-start protection to ease installation
- Easy-to-adjust temperature control
- Easy handle actuation
- Fits standard sink faucet hole: 1.25" to 1.5"
- Adjustable temperature from 160-210 Degree Fahrenheit
- Lead free compliance: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Q<1
|Certifications and Listings
||UL, UPC, ASSE, CEC Listed.
||Hot Water Dispenser
|Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||1-year parts and in-home service
|Number of Faucet Handles
|Number of Faucet Holes Required
|Spout height (in.)
|Spout Reach (in.)
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.