Welcome to the heart of your instant hot water system.
Although the tank lies hidden below your sink, its contributions to instant convenience can't be overlooked. The InSinkErator instant hot water tank always has near-boiling water ready when you need it.
2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
•Easy-to-adjust temperature control
•Uses less energy than a 40-watt light bulb
- 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
- Easy to adjust temperature control
- Tool-free tank connections and dry start protection to ease installation
- Provides up to 60 cups per hour of steaming hot water
- 115 volts, 750 watts, 6.5 amps
- For use with InSinkErator instant hot water dispensers (excluding model Hot1 and Hot100)
- Water filter is not included
- 3 year parts and labor limited warranty
||2/3-gallon stainlesssteel tank dispenses up to 60 cups of water per hour
||Easy-to-adjust temperature control (adjustable from 160°F - 210°F)
||Meets UL 94HF-1 flammabilityspecification
|Recommended Supply Pressure
||Approx 5.7 lbs
Water Dispensers / Water Filtering Units
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.