Ceiling mounted range hood with stunning stainless steel
The Stratus ceiling hood features a sleek ceiling mounted stainless panel that fits in the ceiling above your cooking, quietly doing its job.
300, 400, 600, 1200 cfm or remote blower options sold separately
4 speed electronic control
4 x LED Lights
Included ADA compliant remote control
Perimetric Filter System/ Silent Kit
24 hour anti-pollution mode
30 minute delay auto shut off
- Comfort Panel - The perimetric filtration system improves efficiency and reduces air noise.
- Delayed Auto-Off - Automatically turns the fan off after a set time (varies by the hood).
- Filter Saturation Alarm - An indicator on the hood signals when to wash filters.
- Key 24 - Turns on the hood for 10 minutes automatically once every hour
- Remote Control - Operate hood functions with an ADA compliant wireless remote.
- Intensive Speed - Turns on at the highest speed for 10 minutes.
||36" W x 7 5/16" H x 19 7/8" D
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Width in inches
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Color / Material
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : CFM
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Controls
||Electronic Soft Touch
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Lighting
||LED x 4
|KEY ATTRIBUTES : Grease Filter
||Dishwasher safe mesh with perimeter aspiration
|FABER FEATURE : PRO MOTOR
||Determined by Blower
|FABER FEATURE : VAM (for easy make up air compliance)
|Make Up Air Compliant
||Determined by Blower
|ADA Compliant Remote Control
||Remote Control included
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct Size
||Determined by Blower Size
|DUCTING DETAILS : Duct discharge (vertical or horizontal)
||Determinded by blower
|DUCTING DETAILS : Venting Type
||Exterior and Recirculating Capable
|DUCTING DETAILS : Blower Included
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.