These premium built-in column wine cellars are masterpieces of Bertazzoni design and technology. They arrive panel ready, to seamlessly integrate with your cabinetry. . Designed to keep your wine at its best, it offers a high level of control with 2 temperature zones for red and white wine that cool between 40° F and 65° F. The unique side-to-side airflow circulation maintains the correct temperature in each zone when opening the door for reloading.
- Engineered lift-and-swing hinges give the door the perception of a weightless range of motion
- Lateral airflow ensures cold air does not escape when the door is opened
- Side mounted evaporators create the greatest usable depth capacity
- In addition to the perfect temperature range, you can also control the humidity through the intuitive digital controls
- 2 different temperature zones
- Tinted triple glass UV protected door and a vibration damping system to make sure your wine rests undisturbed
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.