Designing a dream kitchen doesn t have to include compromises. With D49M Series, the groundbreaking new downdraft from BEST, you can design confidently, knowing it will pair with a broad range of cooktop appliances-aesthetically and mechanically-in virtually any installation configuration.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- The integral, self-closing cap hides the lowered downdraft completely, leaving your counter unobstructed and clear
- Realize design aspirations utilizing your favorite cooking appliances. For the first time, a downdraft can be installed with a free-standing range, gas or electric cooktop, rangetop, slide-in range or a built-in oven with a cooktop
- At the touch of a button the downdraft quickly rises to a height of 18" to handle serious cooking ventilation requirements and tall pots - even on the front burners
- Quiet operation, 0.8 sones at normal speed with internal PF6 blower (Sold Separately)
- Four-speed glass touch control is easy to clean and includes convenient 10-minute time-delay shut-off feature and filter maintenance reminder light for a fresh kitchen
- 2 level LED lighting (3000K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Up to 100% capture with the use of VERTEX™ Capture technology
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct or internal and 10'' round duct on external. Backdraft damper not included
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from elsewhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 400 CFM with PF6 internal blower or 300 CFM with ILB3 external blower to address local codes or make-up air requirements
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
||Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Features & Benefits Video
New BEST Cattura Downdraft Installation Options
Shadowgraph Imaging Proves BEST Cattura Downdraft Has Superior Capture Ability
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.